Monday, August 31, 2009

My Weekends...


It was my first weekend of this month that I stayed home. What a busy life enjoying day by day. Saturday morning I woke up around 7:30 am and thought of calling my sister in Cebu, it been a long time I have not hear from her so I decide to call her. Oh Guss, I talked for long long time did not stop talking until 10:10 am which a late night in Philippines. I was very happy to hear the news when my sister told me that Richard Gomez is running as a Congressman in Ormoc and Leyte for 2010. Richard married to Lucy from Ormoc City about 2 hours away from Palompon Leyte. Richard doing his political campaign as a Congressman in Leyte. My brother and the Mayor at Palompon are very close friend. One day my brother asked favor to Richard if he can come to his house that my mother really like to see him and take some pictures. I could not wait to see the pictures of my Mom and Richard Gomez, but my sis in law has the picture. While I was talking to my niece she told me that I could see some picture from my other niece at the Face book that she had upload her Dad and Uncle which my two brothers are on the picture with Richard Gomez.

No comments: