Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ashley First Game Today "Cross Country"

My daughter Ashley made it to the team with other group at the school to play Cross-country. She is so excited about either she will take the Cross country or the Volleyball but the practice schedule got conflict at the same day. When my daughter told me week ago that she need to have a sports physical as possible so she can join at the physical sports. I called at Kaiser; it was very lucky have available appointment for her to see the doctor for her physical exam. Doctor released a forms for Ashley authorize that she can play sports and had three vaccines (shots) done and submitted the forms to the sports teacher. I was not too sure if she is in the team until yesterday she brought her uniform home and told us she needs a good running shoe. After our dinner, we went to Kohl’s look around for her shoe to pick out what she likes. She picked out the AVIA brand Nike for her pair of running shoes. It’s expensive for me for $59.99 plus tax, but that is okay because she needs a good one to run. She is annoying, keep telling hubby and I to watch her run. Of course, I do not want to miss this game to see and watch her run and be proud for her first time sports at the school. Today is her first game with other team to play Cross Country at Henry World School vs. Grant Ranch. Ashley has counted on us to be there. I will be there Princess... Go-Go “EAGLES”….

No comments: