Thursday, September 3, 2009

Henry vs Grant Ranch Cross Country
















Hubby and I got to the Grant Ranch School yesterday where the track field held. Kids started to run when we got to the field and saw my girl was walking with few kids tired and sweating. There were about 30 kids joined in Henry School where my daughter‘s group, they have to runs 3 lap. I do not know how many miles is that as long it is quite far, my daughter was tired and hurting her side pain but at least she made the lap round and it was her first time in Cross-country. On our way home Ashley said she did not eat at her lunch at the school and drunk a lot of water maybe that what it cause a little pain while she was running, I have no idea why she skip her lunchtime. We talked while driving home that she need to motivated to try hard for the next time and need more practice. The next game will be on Wednesday. Ashley did a great job for her first time of her runs three lap of her Cross Country.


No comments: