Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Sister Birthday Today


This greeting is for my Sister to wish her Happy Birthday today in Philippines. Thank you for everything being such a nice sister and always there for me when I was there in Philippines with my kids. My two kids and I stood there house almost a year because I let my two kids go to school in Cebu Eastern College (CEC) to learn Filipino and Chinese. Even though was hard for my kids to learn Chinese and Filipino. They had a great time meeting many friends hanging out, and they learned the different between the school in Philippines and Denver. I thank to my sister and her families supporting us to stay with them while we were there. Sis you are so wonderful and the Kids…Wish you many more birthdays to come. Will see you soon and the Families.

No comments: