Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Day School

It was the first day of my teen girl school today, she was so excited to be at the school, she woke up very early without waking her up and ready for her to be at the school to see some of her friends. I took her to school and she wanted me to drop her off only but I found a parking space and went to see what she doing. First I could not find her but she was with her friends lining up to get the class schedule and sharing friends which teachers they have at the class , seems my girl a grown up knows what she doing so I left and went to work. When she gets off from school she used the school phone and called me and when she arrived home she let me know she’s home and start talking about her school that she likes her homeroom teacher and need more stuff for the school. I think she so excited getting up so early now she’s so tired went to bed so early.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wanna say have fun with the kids