Monday, August 24, 2009

The Teleserye Dahil May Isang Ikaw Showing

I am very excited to watch today after work the new teleserye Dahil May Isang Ikaw: Starring Lorna Tolentino, Gabby Concepcion, Kristine Hermosa, Jericho Rosales, John Estrada, Chin Chin Gutierrez, Karylle and Sid Lucero. Hope someone have the YouTube account could share with us what you have download. My friends and I share to watch where we can easily find better site for us to watch. We really appreciated to the person who really spending time uploading Filipino movies to shared every Kapwang Filipino. Thank you guys for your time spending uploading some Filipino movies that we all share to watched. Millions Thanks…:)

1 comment:

my katiebug said...

nindot bitaw ni nga teleserye, tisay. i am also following this show. :) musta na, my dear? hope all's well with you and the whole family. regards to dave and my love to the kids. take care and Godbless! :)