Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dr. Dunn, and Dr. Dunn

We have a primary Dr. and his name is Dr. Dunn. Then he has a wife whom also is a Doctor. They don’t practice in the same office, and they don’t do the same kind of work. Dr. M. Dunn is a general practice physician. While T. Dunn his wife is a ------ physician, after my surgery, she was always giving me samples of medication, to see what would work for me. I finally went with a patch, for what I need.

I always get concerned when I go to get vaccinations or shots for me or the children. My son is a baby, even though he is 15, and my daughter does not like shots, she is 13. Me myself I get a bruise when I get a shot.

Sometimes you wonder where all these medical supplies come from. I know most of them come from the U.S., but I have heard some of them come from other countries. We have been to the Dunn’s several times and I have never asked what the vaccine is or where it came from, but it makes you wonder.

They are really 2 wonderful Doctors, and we have been with them for years. My hubby is funny, he always says, “Oh here comes, Dr. Dunn, Duh, Dunn, Dunn, Dunn”.

No comments: