Monday, August 10, 2009

Third Wedding Party Attended This Month

This Month I attended three weddings party. What a Popular! Friday was our friend Loren’s wedding day. After worked went home and changed, I was late; by the time I got to the wedding garden, the ceremony was done. Friends are lining up congratulating to the bride and groom. I squeeze into the line because I has food to put on the table and stood their and waiting for my turn to congratulate to the bride and groom and took some pictures with some of my friends was there. The bride acting parents made an announcement cheers & toss the wine. It was so excitement to know the story about the bride and groom meet. Best Wishes for the Happily Marriage for the two of them. Wish you both the best of luck” Loren & Terry”

No comments: