Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Helping our friends

My hubby and I decided to help them drive one of the vehicles down there and we will fly back. My hubby and I will drive the Tahoe and trailer behind it. Bob and Cindy will be in the big moving van; Cindy’s car is on a trailer being towed behind it. We will stop in Lubbock, Texas, and spend the night,we are tired, hungry,went to ate at IHOP at 11:30pm and need to get some sleep so we can get going in the morning.
We switched vehicles and my hubby drove the big moving van with the car trailer behind it. It was kind of scary to ride in. It bounces all over, and you can only go about 60 mph in it. My hubby says that’s about the top speed to be safe. We got into San Antonio, Texas about 830pm, and we were all tired, hungry, and needed a shower. But first we had to unload the big moving van. What a job that was! My hubby and Bob started unloading and a person across the street one of their neighbors came over, introduced himself and helped for a bit. Then Bobs sister, and brother-in-law showed up and helped.
We finally got done unloading the van around 1030pm. We didn’t even shower, we went straight to eat. We went to Chilis Restaurant and I had a Rib-eye steak. It was soooooo good! Anyway went to Bob and Cindy’s showered and went to bed.

No comments: