Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fertilize My Lawn

Last week my son Shawn lawn our yard from front to the back , while me and my daughter was pulling most of the weed. Shawn been asking me to buy the fertilizer to get rid of the weed and fertilizer at the same time, but I don't know which one to buy. While I was in Walmart Shawn remind me to get the fertilizer . Shawn told me the name but still don't know what I'm going to get. Finally I asked hubby and he told me to asked the clerk. While I was on the phone with hubby asking the clerk they giving me the spray but hubby said not spray, then they went to get other person she came and gave me the one that we need to fertilize our lawn. Shawn was so interested do to the fertilizer, soon I brought it home he did sprinkler the fertilizer and watering our yard cause need to soak lot of water. I am so glad it's been raining it's help on my lawn , the grass will keep alive while fertilizing , Hope Shawn will be in good mood to help our yard looks beautiful. He been busy of his football practice now and then for his next falls game at the school.

No comments: