Saturday, June 6, 2009

Three Invitation Party

I got 3 invited for today to have a party. The first will be the baby shower, the graduation party and will attend meeting gathering about business. Three weeks ago I received the invitation for the graduation party as I told my hubby it was much honored to remember inviting us for the party will be held at the bahay kubo Filipino club. But two weeks ago when I attend one of our friend baby showers she told us that she’s going to have a baby shower for Delia. Will she live far away so I told her I won’t be too long gathering with them because I had invited of the graduation party before I find out they had plan. I been sick lately had cough but I like to attend Delia’s baby shower which Mechel host at her house and I told my friend it’s okay for me to pick her up so we can go and take her to other party but she said her hubby can pick her up and had commit to other friend that they taking her home. Now after the baby shower I’d like to attend the graduation party so I also can see the new remodel of the bahay kubo. The other friend just called me yester inviting me to go her house that were also discuss about business plan but I told her it will conflict of attending the graduation party and told her I can’t make it. Too much baby shower attending I just attend last 2 weeks then now baby shower again. Already plan one of my friend going to have baby soon and she told me her friend throwing a baby shower in the mid of September. See you guys soon.

No comments: