Saturday, June 27, 2009

Renewal Passport/Dual Citizenship

Last year the Philippine consulate Office from San Francisco came to Denver at the FACC. I was not interested that time to be a Dual Citizen. One day when my friend and I went to Bahay Kubo that I introduced my friend to Ate Nora , my friend asked question regards of the renewal passport and we been told that the Philippine Consulate Office from San Francisco are coming to Colorado. I email back and forth with Ate Nora and she told me will held the Dual Citizenship at the Colorado Springs and also doing passport renewal. Ate Nora gave me the location where we can go. I talked with my hubby regards of this matter; he told me that it is so cool to have a Dual Citizen. My friends and I had planned that where going on Saturday. I did not went to worked on Friday so I can get all my papers ready for filling my Dual Citizen. The meantime I also can get my Philippine passport but I had missing some requirement documents. It was my options if I want to have a Phil. Passport. We did not wait too long somehow we got more faster than anybody on the list. Were so hungry we did not eat breakfast that we want to get our things done. After completed what we came for, we ordered our food and ate. We still have plenty time so we went to Garden of the Gods.

No comments: