Friday, June 26, 2009

Went Out with My friend

Today I took a day off from worked. I had lot things to do. However, I only managed to do one load of laundry. I went to the bank to get all my papers that were needed in which arrived here from back home. I then went to pick up Cindy and Kate at their house. I took them to have lunch at a Dim sum restaurant. After our lunch we stopped by the Asian market to buy me a sack of rice. Kate didn’t eat the dim sum so we order take out at Wendy’s and got chicken nuggets. After we went to Kohl’s just to window shop and it turned out I found a couple of blouses for me. To finish the day, I dropped Cindy and Kate home, so Ashley and I could go to Sam’s Club to exchange my cordless phone that I bought a while back and it turned out to not work so well. It was also good that I stopped by Wal-Mart because I needed to pay the bills. I returned home, tired from a long day; ready to hit the hay because tomorrow awaits yet another long and tiresome day on a visit to Colorado Springs!

No comments: