Sunday, May 31, 2009

Baby Shower of Bunny

Good to see most my friends on Bunny's baby shower held at Sharon house last week on May 24th. By the time I get there most of them had ate . Was a lots of food can't get away with it. The first game we had was the baby bottle drinking. The contestant was Angie, Lorena and Me, the nipple of the bottle was so small hole but by being disqualified i called, Angie bite the nipple and won the game,hahaha! Angie always WIN...The second game was the puzzle but 3 person won forgot to put the timer on so almost everyone win by looking the copy to each other, we have fun then as usually takes picture. I have my camera but too much everyone had their own so I didn't use mine i will grab some of their pictures. I was going to leave at Sharon's house by six pm to take my friends home whine up stay more time that Cindy and Sharon said they going to cook Fish? we stood more until it got little bit late,you know girls keep saying goodbye many times but still not live yet,We ate again. Instead of taking 2 girls home to their house Cindy's and her hubby took them home since they were taking one girl home which they don't live far from each other and it save my time.Thanks Cindy and Robert. We plan the next morning which was Memorial Day were going to Wyoming just for a ride. We stop by to the fireworks store, ate at Wendy and went to Wyoming Museum and Capitol. and Thanks again for the ride Cindy and Robert, They live 2 minutes away from our house so actually our Neighbor....

No comments: