Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Well we went to lunch today

Our company has four girls working in the office. Today only the big Boss was in, at the office. Our Boss treated us to Thanksgiving lunch that was a nice surprise! Since no one was at the office we had to put a sign on the door saying we would be closed from 11:30 to 1pm.
Our Boss took us to CafĂ© Terracotta somewhere off Santa Fe Drive, close to downtown Littleton. there was a long wait, so we took off and drove to Ted’s Montana Grill by the Mineral Outlet Mall. Me and my Boss ordered plank salmon, it’s delicious and it’s cheap hmmmm. They have five more options menus that you can have for the small price of 8.00 American dollars, what a deal!
It was my first time to eat there, I was so full. After I ate my co-workers kept asking me if I was okay. I was falling asleep, I wish I could have went home, but had to go back to work. It was a really nice place to eat for the price, the food was good.

No comments: