Sunday, November 22, 2009

Party, party, for you know who!

Yesterday was my Goddaughter’s first birthday party. My hubby’s foreman’s wife Amy came to the house, so she could go with me to pick up the cake. I ordered the cake at Sam’s club. I ordered a half sheet cake and a small personal cake for my goddaughter so she could have her very own cake.
Once we picked up the cake I was in a hurry because I had to pick my new friend I recently met. Me an Amy picked her up and drove to the party. Oh what a headache finding the address! I didn’t have my GPS (my hubby has it in his car), I did map quest, but still had a hard time finding the address. I had never been to my new friends house.
It’s funny because when we arrived to the party all the guests had already ate, and the birthday girl was opening her presents. So all they needed was the birthday cake, and to blow out the candles. It was a good time and not one of my friends complained about me showing up late because I couldn’t find the house. I have known most of these friends about 10 years. It’s always nice to have friends that understand, and are just happy that you made it to the party.
I can truly say that I am blessed with all different types of friends, from all walks of life. Any time there is a wedding, baptism, 25th wedding anniversary, birthday party, party, or just a get together with 5-6 couples I am invited. I appreciated all of them all the time!

1 comment:

emie said...

Hello te......I had a grand time meeting our co pinoy...its good that once in a while I had the chance to go out and wear some smile. But I highly appreciate of your effort. Indeed I would say that your such a good driver and a lovely person. Thank you so much God bless you and say hi to your lovely daughter too... hugs and kisses....muahhhhhhhhhhhhh