Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mom I need help with my homework

At least in my house this is a common phrase. We had the oldest, which is 22 and working. He didn’t have that much home work that he needed help with. We still have the 15 year old boy and the 13 year old girl in school. It’s the little girl that always is in need of math help.

We had an older student in the neighborhood come over and help her with math, but it didn’t work out. We then decided to go to an online math tutoring site to see how it would work.

We tried several sites. Seeing which one had the best to offer what we needed for her. Some sites offer free online math help, this gives you a chance to try out what they have to offer. What makes online tutoring attractive is the availability of the tutor, yes it’s a 24/7 operation, so your child can do it on weekends or on a late night, to cram for the examine the next day at school. So when my children say “Mom I need help with my homework, I say get on the computer!

No comments: