Friday, November 13, 2009

Love my channels, and watch them all the time

I am always hearing about other people that are tired of their cable provider. There really isn’t but one choice for this house, it has to be direct TV. We have had it forever, and don’t even think about changing it. It offers everything we want.

My husband gets to watch all his sports channels, and he can get more than the normal sport packages with Directv. He has some NFL package now where he can watch any team playing, not just the ones showing on the local channels. Plus the NFL network.

I like my foreign channels that DirectTV provides me with. That was one of the big selling points when we switched to DirectTV. Once we switched we realized that the customer service was good quality, and problems with the service were really not an issue. It’s a service that is highly recommended in this house!

No comments: