Sunday, July 5, 2009

Went to picked the Fireplace Stove with friends

Woke up little bit this morning. Hubby was up when I woke up at 5:30 but went back to sleep. When I completely woke up went to my computer right away and opens my email. Hubby showed me his friend sent him a text messaging and invited us thought has a lot of meat left over from yesterday but found out my friend let me take some home. Hubby called his friend Rob if he can take him to pick up the Fisher stove fireplace at Peyton pass Colorado Springs. Robert always so cool hardly said no matter if his tired or not. I was not ready when I called my friend do not know we also accompany riding with them, she told me if I am ready, I was shock, what? Hubby rushed Ashley and I that Rob, Cindy, and Kate are on their way to picked us up. We had to stop my hubby office/yard to pick the trailer so we can load the fireplace stove. On our way to Colorado Springs it was raining even we got to the place where we picking the stove up. It was so thankful that Rob was there to help hubby to lift the heavy-duty stove. Cindy asked his hubby on our way home if he can stopped by at Nanay Betty’s Restaurant to get pandesal and will have lunch but they were close. Was driving off at the parking lot by Nanay’s Betty restaurant, I asked them if they do not like Chinese food? Actually, they did not know or see the Chinese buffet so Rob drove back to the area, luckily we did went inside the buffet because they serving the crab legs, we are so full and enjoyed our dinner lot of varieties food. Thanks Rob and Cindy for driving and took us, you guys so awesome….We will miss you all…

1 comment:

my katiebug said...

you're welcome, my dear. sa uulitin na pod pohon! :)