Sunday, July 26, 2009

Wedding Bells and more……





Yesterday July 25, 2009, was the wedding date for my friend. I was one of the bridesmaids. It was a long day, but I will try to make this short. First thing in the morning I went to get my hair and nails done. Came back home, waited for my friend to arrive, cause she was going with me to the wedding.

This friend that got married was a co-worker of mine at the Post Office. She still works there, and I resigned in 2004. Any way it was a simple wedding at her house, but it was very nice. The arrangement was just wonderful. It was in her back yard, with about 100 people in attendance.

There were a lot of my co-workers there, and it was good to see everyone. Plenty of food, she had a pig, and Filipino food, as well as Mexican food. Her husband is Mexican, and she is Filipina. So there was chile, rice, and tamales, it was all good. Lots of drinks. The cake was so beautiful; it was a 3 tier, with rose pedals on it. That went with the dresses, table clothes, chair covers, and the rest of the decorations she had out in the yard and inside her house. My hubby and I have had large parties before, and you can tell that they did not hold back on expenses. They really went out and made it very nice!

I would have to say that the flower girl stole the show. Her name was Brooklyn; she was just over 2 years old. What a little girl, she did karaoke, and danced, so cute. Another attraction was my friend Elizabeth, and the bride has little dogs. Well they dressed them both up in a tuxedo, and a bride dress! So they matched the bride and groom. We had karaoke downstairs, and dancing upstairs, it was a good time for all.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice picture especialy the two dogs are so cute..