Monday, July 6, 2009

Spent time with friends

It was so nice to spent couples days with the Crompton family. We spent the 4th of July with them and Kent , Nattie was their guest. Guz, Cindy marinate all the meat in two bowl and saw poring all the sauces almost the whole bottle. I have to bring her bottle of vinegar so she can have extra; she made a good taste marinated sauces. I brought some chicken marinate home that Cindy made that I will cook it tonight for our dinner. On the 4th of July, celebration Robert and Cindy was the cooked, lots of meat that they barbecue. I am so glad that more kids whom Shawn friends came over helping out to ate what Rob and Cindy’s barbecue. Nattie made some pasta salad and I only watched them to supervise. :) Yesterday went to Peyton that Robert drove us to picked the fireplace stove and have ate our dinner at the Chinese buffet in Colorado Springs.Thanks guys for such a wonderful time hanging out..

No comments: