Friday, July 17, 2009

My Computer got a Virus

Since last Friday my computer at work does not working because I got a virus. I do not really know what it cause me but I had AOL, Blogvertise, Friendster, and my outlook express on my surfing internet. As what the last I did, I was getting the code from freindster to download; my computer was out and could not get the program I am working on. I could not open the internet anymore. I called our computer technician, she told me to try full scan and see what happened but it took long to scan so I left at worked. On Monday when I came back to work my computer still not working using my Boss‘s wife, while waiting for our computer technician to come. My boss’s wife used come to work handling the collection but since we have enough people in the office, she prefer to stay home with her grandchild or shopping. She trained and let one of the girl handle the collection processing. I was using her computer because no one using. I stay away surfing internet because I do not want to let them see I internet usually, besides I shared the desk and they can see me up and down. We have a technician doing our computer if there is a problem, she will try to do the remote first instead of coming in to the office but last Monday she came in at the afternoon tried to worked on my computer but our power went out can not do anything, our son boss let us go home early since the power will back up at 6pm. Tuesday morning the computer technician kept calling what my boss has to say if he want her to fix my computer but the response have to wait, the technician charged per hour the labor, we told her we will let her know if some reason could not fix our own, we will call her. One of our sales man know how to work some of the computer so he tried to worked on , he transfer my file to another computer and reboot my computer and it fixed. Thanks Goodness! I am in trouble if does not work. The only problem I have after he fixed my computer that my scanner would not work if I attached scan to email , other wise everything works ,also I am waiting for our sales man to be back so he can download my anti virus that we had as of now I have to be careful because is not protected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know I do the same so have to be careful of opening the file.