Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lock in a better rate

Guest post written by my buddy Bernardo Graham
This time of year it always comes to mind to start taking a look at our energy rates at home. People don’t really think of Texas getting that cold in the winter but that is not the case. It is such a big state that depending on where you live within the state your climate can vary dramatically. In the summer it is usually scorching hot with draught conditions and then in the winter it gets to be pretty cold with snow all around in some parts. I love living in Texas for many reasons but one of them is that we have all four seasons. I am one of those people who actually enjoys the super hot as well as snow on the ground. This time of year before it is about to get very cold I always think about shopping around to make sure the energy rates I am paying are competitive. This year I decided to shop rates from Bounce Energy to make sure I was getting great rates. As it turns out they were able to offer me something even better than what I had last year.

No comments: