Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Annual Pass

Since I been in Colorado this is the first time I ever went inside the Chatfield Park. I heard my neighbor go there to camp. Today me and my husband went in Chatfield State Park to take our dogs for a walk and decide to pay annual pass that we plan be going very often now and also we could use it for any state park was on the lists. We decide to pay annually since it will cost $8.00 daily and we plan to be back another state park locations for camping this summer. Now since we have the annual pass we could be back and forth any state parks or just be back in Chatfield for taking our dogs for a walk. Not bad paying $70.00 for annual, it worth if you go often and we plan to go fishing since it by our neighborhood. The weather was nice today to takes our 3 dogs for a walked at the park. They all tired now and taking a nap that we walked around the trail of the lake ;)ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....

No comments: