Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hubby's cooking

I wasn't expecting I'll be gone all day at the school doing our practicing nursing skills yesterday. Hubby called ; I had my phone in silent, after we done I called him back he just wondering where I went. Hubby let me know that his at the grocery store to buy for the spaghetti ingredients for our dinner menu. I told him I'm going to stop by at my friend house to pick up the package that my family sent it to my friend just back from the Philippines a few days ago. We have a good conversation it took a while for me to get home. when I came home our dinner is ready, my husband cooked the spaghetti, I'm not too crazy about spaghetti, i was going t0 eat left over food and rice, but the spaghetti looks so yummy, I ate and have to dig more :). It was delicious. He can be a cook if he wants to, but most likely I'm the cook in the house. I wonder if he can do that again to spoil me so it help me out.. Thanks honey for the wonderful dinner, it was a good meal. Me and my kids enjoyed it...

No comments: