Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sunday morning, another party!




Woke up about 7:00am, and started helping my friend get ready for her party. She was having a party because she turned 50 years old. The house wasn’t that messy, just needed to put away all the air mattresses, pillows, and blankets that the children slept on in the family room. Then it was just a small amount of general cleaning.
We started preparing some food, and running errands. I made a casserole, well sort of. My friend went to pick up some other food, and her husband went to get ice and some last minute things.
My husband left for our house to check on the puppies around 7:30am, then he was gonna pick up the roasted pig. My friend ordered a roasted pig for her birthday. Well my husband arrived with the pig around 1:00pm.
The party started at 2:00pm, it was real nice, and a lot of fun. It was a totally different group of people from the party the night before. Its funny because my friend that turned 50 told me she wanted to meet one of her daughters teachers. She told me that she was Chinese. Well her daughters teacher got there it turned out that I already knew her, it was Helen that I hadn’t seen in a long time. I know her sister-in-law, from the Philippines. We all had a good time at the party, and ate good, real good food, and laughed had a lot of fun.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....