Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas time in Colorado

Woke up around 730am and my little girl wanted to start opening presents. We did and we all took pictures. We took a lot of pictures of our puppies; we just love those little guys.
My oldest son didn’t get home from work till around 1130am. He opened his presents, and we took more pictures in front of the tree. My husband wanted to go see the new movie out AVATAR in 3-D. He already bought the tickets for the 325pm showing.
We started to leave the house around 245pm to go to the movie. When I went down the steps from our house I slipped on some ice and hurt my hand and arm. Well we went to the movie. It was a great movie, with really nice special effects. It lasted almost 3 hours!

When I got home I noticed I have some swelling on my arm, so I put some ice on it. I am gonna go lay down and rest. I think I will be very sore in the morning. Lucky I don’t have to go to work for the next 3 days. I will need the time to care for my arm, it hurts, good night.