Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Baby Shower

I throw a baby shower for a friend of mine at my house. It's her third baby, she's having a baby boy. The party turn out okay, I thought not many people going to show up since it was only 11 who confirmed attending on the facebook events, but more peoples came. Wasn't expected more people will come, as usual always many food and have lots of left over, we been cooking for 2 days. Thanks for my hubby who helped me cleaned up and organize the decorations, and my friend Florita who helped most of the cooking, and Jane did frying the egg roll and barbequing the pork skewer outside, it was sunny. Thanks to all the friend who joined us the baby shower and the gifts you guys brought. I appreciated for coming to our little tiny house and had fun the games and the prices and most the food.

No comments: