Friday, December 30, 2011

The one time of the year that I watch romantic comedies

Guest post written by Angela Lawless

I've been waging a war against romantic comedies for years now. They're just so unrealistic and annoying to me, but for one reason or another, I really love to watch them around the holidays. Maybe it's because on a random Saturday afternoon the Christmas ones are the only ones on TV. It's just that way and I'm a little embarrassed to admit it.

I was looking up a few of the new made for TV ones a while back when I ran across the site http://hearingaids.miracle-ear.com/hearing-locations/california/o/oceanside/. I browsed through it a bit and after that I decided to go and get some hearing aids. They're something my husband's told me I could use for a while and I've actually agreed with him.

But I can't really get him to agree watching Christmas romantic comedies with me. He just doesn't get it, but I don't expect him to get it anyway. I barely get my holiday test for that movie genre, so I guess that I'll just think that over while I'm watching all of my recorded cheesy Christmas movies with my dogs.