Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines ...

Today is a Valentines day received a very special dedication from my one and only Sweetheart. And would like to share with my blogger friends, hope you like it too. Well, Happy Valentines and Chinese Happy New year to all my fellow friends and blogger...This is what he say;

To My Best Friend……..


Another year is upon us and,

I Love you more today than yesterday.


There are many reasons for my love to

you, some big, some small, but all are the

same size….really.


How funny to think that love is different

sizes, all that matters is my love is true.


Nothing will change that, my devotion

is forever.


I knew when we met that you are a special

person. You are the one that captured my heart.


My heart is not a prisoner, you live there

and always will. I will never let you

leave.


You will always be inside me, and that

is a feeling that some people never

realize.


A feeling of having a wife, that is your

best friend………. David 14Feb2010