Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mid January thru March, lazy months…..

This time of year is my lazy time. I guess it has to do with the day light savings time. It seems so late, and you look at the clock and its only 7pm. That’s part of it the other part is its cold and winter.

Here it only looks pretty when it snows. But after it looks dirty, because there is mud and slush when it starts melting. So no one is doing anything outside. Staying inside my house from the time I get off work, makes me lazy.

In another week we will began to get our taxes ready, and then after that we are going to do a major early spring total house clean up. I want a new kitchen this year, but that will probably come this summer when my hubby is making more money. Until then I guess I will watch movies, go to parties, and shop here and there.

After the New Years party me and 2 of my friends went shopping. I went with my friend that I stayed down her house on New Years Eve, and another friend. I bought a curling iron, and a couple of other things. In fact all three of us bought a curling iron at the mall. We got a really good deal on them, way cheaper than what I saw them for a few months ago.

Well I am going to eat a little (diet), and watch some movies, talk to all you blog type, in blogville later……..